How We Create Value
Operational improvements are achieved via revenue growth and/or expense optimization.
- Improving the building – catching up to deferred maintenance or updating the exterior of the property
- Updating the units
- Reducing vacancies
- Improving collections
- Catching up rents to market
- Utility bill back via RUBS
- Creating other revenue streams – e.g. pet rent, laundry income, valet trash, etc.
- Renegotiating vendor contracts, if rates are out of market
- Reducing repair expense by updating units and/or catching up with deferred maintenance
- Utilizing smart technology, as applicable